Patent Agent / Technical Writer
Currently seeking a Patent Agent / Technical Writer in a high tech focused firm.
Work remotely and telecommute from anywhere from within the United States.
Consideration requires at least two years of large law firm experience in patent prosecution work, as well as a degree in either Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science. A competitive salary commensurate with experience and benefits package are provided.
Patent Agent / Technical Writer Job Responsibilities include:
- Preparation & prosecution of provisional and non-provisional patent applications
- A small amount of opinion work and possible/transactional/licensing work
- Handling a variety of transactional patent matters
- Client counseling and portfolio management
- US and Foreign prosecution
- Minimum 2 years prosecution experience required with patent drafting
- Superior academic credentials
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering
- Preferred that the candidate be Registered with the USPTO
Please submit cover letter and resume as one attachment to [email protected] for consideration.